Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis has opened his Creation Museum. This has been a long time coming and I am glad to see it opened. I hope the crowds never grow small, but I will save my visit until the initial rush subsides.
Religious leaders and followers alike of the religion of Evolution have become outraged at Ham’s sensical interpretation of science. It takes so much blind faith today to believe in the ridiculousness of evolution, so I’d like to put my major thoughts into one post.
Religion – Evolution/Naturalism
Religious Text – Origin of Species, 1859
Founders – Empedocles, Charles Darwin
Deity – Father Time
High Priest – Richard “Dinky” Dawkins
Notable Followers – Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho
Requirements to be a Believer – Blind Faith, Hatred of God, Willingness to Ignore Scientific Facts
Indoctrination – Brainwashing, extensive lies, language of speculation, get ‘em while they’re young
Benefits – Delusion that there is no judgment to come, feeling like you’re at the top of the evolutionary ladder, believing yourself to be smart and the entire world to be stupid
Famous Quotes from Evolutionists -
- “Evolution is unproved and unprovable. We believe it only because the only alternative is special creation, and that is unthinkable.” - Arthur Keith
- “I don’t believe it, prove it to me and I still won’t believe it.” – Douglas Adams
- "Tell a lie long enough, loud enough, and often enough and people will believe it." - Adolf Hitler
- “But it’s science!” – Lisa Simpson
- “Even if there were no actual evidence in favor of the Darwinian theory, we should still be justified in preferring it over all rival theories.” – Dinky Dawkins
Interpretive Challenges –
- In the beginning there was nothing.
- That nothing became something.
- That something blew up and became everything.
- That everything intelligently ordered itself into what we have today.
- Newton’s 2nd Law says all things are getting worse; Evolution says some things are getting better.
- A complete lack of transitional fossils.
- The Human Eye, with 137 Million light sensitive cells.
- Irreducible Complexity.
- Hundreds of Dinosaurs recorded throughout human history.
- A huge energy spectrum which we conveniently forgot to evolve sensors for.
- A complete lack of vestigial organs.
- aBiogenesis is a universally agreed upon impossibility.
- Monkeys don’t have appendixes.
The basic definition of science is that it must be observable, measurable, and repeatable. Evolution is not science, it has never and will never be observed, it is not measurable and despite our greatest efforts, evolution has never been replicated.
"They will say...'all things are continuing as they were from the beginning.'" - 2 Peter 3:4
"Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called science." - 1 Timothy 6:20
You did not evolve from a monkey. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. It is appointed once for a man to die, and then the judgment. The religion of evolution will not be a viable excuse on Judgment Day.